All volunteers must be licensed occupational therapists (or assistants), physical therapists (or assistants), and speech language pathologists and willing to provide free services to communities. A copy of state license and a resume will be required.

Your Details

Let us know how to get back to you.

How can we help?

Feel free to ask a question or simply leave a comment.